Inquiries regarding student tuition and fees, bills, payments, and refunds

Contact the Student Payment Center

Phone: 412-624-7520
Student Payment Center Website

Inquiries regarding university data

Contact the Office of Institutional Research

Before making a request, please review the currently available resources on the Institutional Research website (Fact Book, Common Data Set) as these resources may provide the information that you need.

If you cannot find what you need, please contact us with specific information so that we can evaluate your request. All requests will be reviewed by senior management to determine if we will be able to fulfill your request.


Inquiries from the media

Contact the Office of University Communications

Contact the University Media Reps